Two officials from Scholarship Division of Department of School Education, Ministry of Education briefed the students of classes X, XI, and XII on the information related to the scholarship offered to the class twelve graduates.
Almost a three hour long talk by Chief of Scholarship Division, Mr. Baburam Sherpa covered the following topics:
- Statistics of Bhutanese students under scholarship program in various country
- Minimum eligibility criteria for scholarship
- school wise scholarship availed in 2013
- Steps to follow in online application for scholarship
- Documents required while availing scholarship
- information on how to seek admission privately in India and
- Support services provided by various agencies in pursuing higher education
The highlights of the program were online applications system, documents required while applying for scholarship and how to look for good colleges in India if one is going on privately.
The program ended with taking few questions from the students related to the program.